- On our Site.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Gavilon that are related to the services that Gavilon is providing you.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Site or from applications marketplaces.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Site or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, customer identification number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location, mobile device type and version, operating system and version, sequence of pages viewed; and/or
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site (e.g. balances, contracts and tickets).
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. This information is used for analytical purposes and to help us provide more relevant services to users. We may also use this information to administer and troubleshoot the Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Gavilon, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
- How We Use Your Information
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Customer Preference and Opt-Out Choices
We may also use your information to contact you about our services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please provide notice to Gavilon through one of the following ways:
- Adjust your user preferences in your account profile; or
- To opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing emails from Gavilon at a specific email address, you may use the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email sent by Gavilon or contact us by mail at:
ATTN: myGavilon Administrator
1331 Capital Ave.
Omaha, Nebraska 68102-1106
Note: It may take up to 10 business days to process your request.
To opt-out of mobile marketing for a specific mobile number, you may:
- Reply STOP on your mobile phone/wireless device. You will receive a confirmation text that you have been opted out.
- Note: Please allow 10 business days after contacting us to process your request.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Gavilon’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Gavilon about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you sign up to receive email communications from us, we collect your email address and any related information you provide. If you sign up to receive phone or SMS text message communications from us, we collect your phone number and any related information you provide.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Regardless of your opt out or profile preferences, we may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce any agreement we may have with you.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Gavilon, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
In some circumstances we give you choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. If so, we may ask you to indicate your choices at the time we collect your personal information. If you have created an account or a personal profile on our Site, you may update some or all of your privacy choices by changing the settings on your account settings or profile page.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Site and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Third Party Features
Our Site offers links to other third party websites that may be of interest to you. The links provided on our Site are provided solely for your convenience and may assist you in locating other useful information on the Internet. When you click on these links, you will leave our Site and be redirected to another website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Our security measures include industry standard technology and equipment to help protect your personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Further, where you are given the option to authorize additional users to access your account, it is your responsibility to request removal of such user(s)’s access by emailing email@example.com once you no longer want such user(s) to have access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.